red snapper from Garcia’s in Miami, Florida
Mangia! = Eat!
Food always seems to bring people together. The tastes, sounds, aromas and people combine creating memories that can last a lifetime. This is our memoir.
Check out the categories below to see what might interest you from restaurant reviews, recipes and the big and little memories found in Major or Mini Mangia Memoirs. Buon Appetito!
- MMM! | Finally, an Italian Market! September 8, 2011
- MMM! | Jungle Jim’s International Market September 29, 2011
- RECIPE | Amatriciana with Tagliatelle Pasta September 26, 2011
- REVIEW | All-You-Can Eat Argentinean October 3, 2011
- RECIPE | Homemade Walnut Pesto August 23, 2011
- REVIEW | Meatball Shop April 29, 2012
- REVIEW | Sushi Cafe & Shilla Korean Restaurant November 15, 2011
- REVIEW | Area 31 in Epic Hotel November 14, 2011
- REVIEW | Democratic Republic of Beer (DRB) October 25, 2011
- REVIEW | Betta’s Italian Oven October 23, 2011
- Kelvin: This post warms my heart....
- michele: YUM!!...
- Jungle Jim\'s International Market | MANGIA! MEMOIRS: [...] For our Amatriciana recipe, click here Recip...
- Amatriciana with Tagliatelle Pasta | MANGIA! MEMOIRS: [...] use pancetta instead of guanciale, since I p...
- Amatriciana with Tagliatelle Pasta | MANGIA! MEMOIRS: [...] My family and I visited Jungle Jim’s I...